- Tests for COVID-19: What do you need? What are you able to get?
- Pandemic update: office visit guidelines
- 2022 Events and Meetings, Keystone Chapter, Paralyzed Veterans of America
- Sports & Recreation . . Dane Smith, Sports Director
- More Poster and Poem Contest winners recognized
- Membership Report . . Tom Strang, Membership Officer
- Keystone Chapter Health and Recreation Points System
- Happy Birthdays!
- Annual Report, Fiscal Year 2021
The next Keystone PVA MEMBERSHIP MEETING will be on Saturday, 12 FEBRUARY 2022
If you would prefer receiving The PARASCOPE as a printed copy, through the US Postal Service, please Contact Us. In the meantime, the most recent edition of the newsletter is provided below.
Keystone Chapter, Paralyzed Veterans of America
1113 Main Street, Pittsburgh PA 15215-2407
Office: 412-781-2474 www.kpva.org