- Second Bass Tournament set for September
- 2022 Nat’l Veterans Wheelchair Games in Arizona: Hot, hot, hot!
- App ‘Mobility Molly’ earns creator Eagle Scout rank
- Sports & Recreation . . Dane Smith, Sports Director
- Members reach out to the public, tell the Paralyzed Veterans’ story
- Chapter office has publications you might be able to use
- President Mark travels to Erie for Membership Meeting
- Pa. Dept. of Military & Veterans Affairs holding Town Hall meetings
- President’s Report . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Mark Rosensteel
- Membership assistant moves on; chapter seeks new detail-oriented employee
- Summer Tournament Summer 2022 Team Bass Tournament
- Events for disabled hunters . . . . . Tom Strang, Associate Sports Director
- Keystone PVA Events and Meetings for the rest of calendar year 2022
- Active members show off the new PVA/chapter logo while they drive
- Sharpsburg street improvements benefit the chapter office
- Keystone Chapter Health and Recreation Points System
- MEMBERSHIP PROGRAMS
- Happy Birthdays!
- Membership Report . . Tom Strang, Membership Officer
- Red boxes, green boxes: Keystone Paralyzed Vets thank you for your support
The next Keystone PVA MEMBERSHIP MEETING will be on Saturday, 8 October 2022
If you would prefer receiving The PARASCOPE as a printed copy, through the US Postal Service, please Contact Us. In the meantime, the most recent edition of the newsletter is provided below.
NOTE I: At the time The Parascope was prepared, the October Membership Meeting was scheduled for the 8th. Due to its proximity to the Annual Awards Banquet on the 6th, the date may be changed.
NOTE II: Keystone PVA will continue to send The Parascope electronically, but as of this issue, we are back to sending it in actual, real-paper “hard copy” through the US Postal Service to our members.
Keystone Chapter, Paralyzed Veterans of America
1113 Main Street, Pittsburgh PA 15215-2407
Office: 412-781-2474 www.kpva.org