- Bass competition holds Spring event; more to come
- Make your plans now!
- Consider the Compassionate Contact Corps
- Sports and Recreation Report . . . . . . Dane Smith, Sports Director
- 2022-23 season Keystone PVA bowling scores
- Four chapter members participate in the Wheelchair Games in Portland
- Summer 2023 Team Bass Tournament
- Major Keystone PVA events for the rest of calendar year 2023
- Report from Associate Sports Director Tom Strang
- Keystone PVA member Audra Lyons in the recumbent trike to show
- Your are Invited to the Annual Awards Banquet for Keystone Paralyzed Veterans of America
- Bill Jakovac entered six of this needlepoint designs into the Veterans Art Contest
- U.S. Representative Mike Kelly sponsors a Veteran Resource Fair every year in Meadville, Pa
- Ferry, Lightner and Townsend prevail in 2023 directors election
- National Service Offices
- Keystone Chapter Health and Recreation Points System
- Membership Programs
- Happy Birthdays!
- Membership Report . . . . . . . . . Tom Strang, Membership Officer
- Other entries in the VA Pittsburgh Healthcare System Veterans Art Show held in August
- Red boxes, green boxes: Donations support Keystone Paralyzed Veterans
- The mission of Keystone Paralyzed Veterans of America
The next Keystone PVA MEMBERSHIP MEETING will be on Saturday, 14 October 2023
If you would prefer receiving The PARASCOPE as a printed copy, through the US Postal Service, please Contact Us. In the meantime, the most recent edition of the newsletter is provided below.
We have encountered a problem in printing and mailing The Parascope this issue.
We can print a limited number of copies at the office. If you wish us to send you a printed copy, please notify the main KPVA Office with your complete current mailing address.
- Page 7 of The PARASCOPE has information for the Summer Bass Tournament.
- Page 9 is your invitation/registration form for the chapter’s Annual Awards Banquet. Keystone Chapter, Paralyzed Veterans of America
Keystone Chapter, Paralyzed Veterans of America
1113 Main Street, Pittsburgh PA 15215-2407
Office: 412-781-2474 www.kpva.org