The Pennsylvania Department of Military and Veterans Affairs is conducting a series of 5 Virtual Veteran Town Halls throughout 2022 via webex. The schedule is noted below. Presenters for this first event to be held on March 16 will be Brig. Gen. (PA) Maureen Weigl, DMVA deputy adjutant general for Veterans Affairs; and Rick Hamp of DMVA. You can visit DMVA’s website, Twitter or Facebook pages two weeks prior to each Town Hall for the WebEx link. Attached is a press release with further details. Please share this information.
- March 16, 5-6:30 p.m. – Veteran Suicide Prevention
- May 18, 5-6:30 p.m. – Serving Older Veterans·
- July 13, 5-6:30 p.m. – Resources for Homeless Veterans·
- Sept. 14, 5-6:30 p.m. – Transportation Issues Facing Veterans·
- Nov. 2, 5-6:30 p.m. – Honoring Veterans for Their Service and Sacrifice