- Winners named in PVA Poster & Poem Contest
- Veterans Day Parade in Pittsburgh, Pa.
- Chapter office has two new employees
- Veterans Day Parade in Erie, Pa.
- Sports & Recreation . . Dane Smith, Sports Director
- 2022 National Veterans Wheelchair Games, Tempe, Arizona 07-12 July 2022
- Happy Birthdays!
- Keystone Chapter Health and Recreation Points System
- Membership Report . . Tom Strang, Membership Officer
The next Keystone PVA MEMBERSHIP MEETING will be on Saturday, 12 FEBRUARY 2022
If you would prefer receiving The PARASCOPE as a printed copy, through the US Postal Service, please Contact Us. In the meantime, the most recent edition of the newsletter is provided below.
Keystone Chapter, Paralyzed Veterans of America
1113 Main Street, Pittsburgh PA 15215-2407
Office: 412-781-2474 www.kpva.org