- Annual Awards Banquet in person; first in three years
- Getting the word out about Paralyzed Veterans!
- Sports and Recreation Report . . . . . . Dane Smith, Sports Director
- Team Bass Tournament . . . . . . . Tom Strang, Associate Sports Director
- Chapter Board re-elects three officers, elects new vice president
- Our intrepid handcyclist reports on the Ghost Town Trail-a-Thon Marathon
- Chapter office has publications you might be able to use
- Chapter seeks employee to support membership, projects and events
- CHAPTER SPONSORSHIP FORM
2023 National Veterans Wheelchair Games Portland, Oregon — 04 – 09 July 2023
- Keystone PVA events and meetings for the rest of calendar year 2022
- We welcome new Life Members
- Keystone Chapter Health and Recreation Points System
- MEMBERSHIP PROGRAMS
- Happy Birthdays!
- Membership Report . . . . . . . . . Tom Strang, Membership Officer
- Red boxes, green boxes: Keystone Paralyzed Vets thank you for your support
The next Keystone PVA MEMBERSHIP MEETING will be on Saturday,10 December 2022
If you would prefer receiving The PARASCOPE as a printed copy, through the US Postal Service, please Contact Us. In the meantime, the most recent edition of the newsletter is provided below.
Keystone Chapter, Paralyzed Veterans of America
1113 Main Street, Pittsburgh PA 15215-2407
Office: 412-781-2474 www.kpva.org