Virtual Veterans Town Hall
Monday, June 6, at 10 a.m.
Get important VA updates and hear from VAPHS leadership and representatives from VBA’s Pittsburgh Regional Office and the National Cemetery of the Alleghenies. Our virtual town hall is part of our ongoing effort to hear from you and use your feedback to improve VA care.
- Join Meeting by:
- Press this Join.
- Access code: 2760 192 9695
- Join by phone:
- 1-404-397-1596; access code: 2760 192 9695
- Phone participants must press *3 to raise their hand to ask a question.
- To find out if you are eligible to enroll in VA health care:
- Call VA toll-free at 877-222-8387, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Apply at www.va.gov/health-care/how-to-apply
- Download the mailable VA Form 10-10EZ. Send the completed 10-10EZ with a copy of your DD214 to VA Pittsburgh Healthcare System, Attn: Patient Registration, University Drive, Pittsburgh, PA 15240.