This annual report covers the fiscal year from 01 October 2020 through 30 September 30, 2021. Immediately before and after this specific period of time, we lost valued Board members and past presidents Jerry “Bull’’ Baylor (August 2020) and James Riemer (October 2021). Jim was a chapter president and held… Read More »2021 Annual Report (In Parascope)
Keystone PVA members attending the National Veterans Wheelchair Games in 2022 and wish the Chapter to help with travel and lodging must submit chapter sponsorship forms by December 31, 2021.
The bi-monthly newsletter of the Keystone Chapter of the Paralyzed Veterans of America. Contains:
• Winners named in PVA Poster & Poem Contest
• Veterans Day Parade in Pittsburgh, Pa.
• Chapter office has two new employees
• Veterans Day Parade in Erie, Pa.
• Sports & Recreation . . Dane Smith, Sports Director
• 2022 National Veterans Wheelchair Games, Tempe, Arizona 07-12 July 2022