Dear Friends of VISN 4,
Thank you to all who continue to participate in the VISN 4 Network Director’s VSO meeting. For those of you who received this invitation and are attending for the first time, we welcome your participation and collaboration going forward. Please find the link to join our next call and the agenda below.
Monday, December 11, 2023 at 2 p.m. ET
or copy and paste this link in your browser:
To join by phone:
access code 2764 460 6483
All participants will be muted on entry. If you call in on the phone, you will need to press *6 on your phone to unmute. As a courtesy to others, please remain on mute when you are not speaking.
For any questions in the interim, to recommend a topic for the next meeting, or suggest someone for addition to the invite list, please contact David Cowgill, VISN 4 Communications Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Leadership update
• Uber Health Connect available in VISN
• VA National Veteran Suicide Annual Report
• Flu and new COVID vaccines
• Patient experience update
• All WWII Veterans are now eligible for VA health care
• VA launches advertising campaign
• Parkinson’s disease now covered under Camp Lejeune Family Member Program
• Coverage for burn pit exposure
• Connected care update
• HRO highlight – VISN 4 Office
• Follow-up items from last meeting
• Open discussion
Hope to see everyone on our next call!
VA Healthcare- VISN 4
Update: Following the meeting 12 Dec 2023
I have attached the minutes from our latest ACGRD meeting and a link to the recording is below.
Zoom Meeting Recording:
Please mark your calendars for our next ACGRD meeting on Monday, January 8, 2024 at 2:00pm Eastern.
I hope you have a wonderful holiday season!
Government Relations Director
Paralyzed Veterans of America
Great Plains Chapter
7612 Maple St.
Omaha, NE 68134